Are you looking for recipe inspiration All-in-One Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas All-in-One Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of All-in-One Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare All-in-One Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it All-in-One Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make All-in-One Cake use 1 type of material and 20 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Joined the C&H Baking with family and had to find the recipes for the baked items.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make All-in-One Cake:
Steps to make All-in-One Cake
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (2 lb.) pkg. Domino® Confectioners’ Sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- FrostingnIn a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla at medium speed, until smooth. Remember to use regular cream cheese. Substituting with low-fat or fat-free cream cheese may change the consistency of the frosting..
- Add sugar alternately with milk, beating 1 to 2 minutes, or until blended
- Remove 2 1/2 cups of frosting from bowl, placing into a plastic resealable bag, and set aside
- CakennPreheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt baking pan, preferably non-stick.nWith mixer at slow speed, add eggs to remaining frosting in mixing bowl; beat until blended. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture to frosting mixture, alternately with water, and continue beating 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Be careful not to overmix your cake batter. Mix just until all ingredients are combined, since overmixing will give you a denser, heavier cake. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 65 to 75 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes.nWhile cake is still warm, use a knife to loosen it from the sides of the pan. Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Place cake on serving plate and top with remaining icing by cutting one corner of the resealable plastic bag and squeezing the frosting out in a circular motion on top of the cake. The frosting will begin to descend and cover the sides of the cake.
- For cupcakes, line 2 or 3 muffin pans with paper liners, pour batter to fill halfway. Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
- For sheet cake, pour batter into a generously greased and floured 9×13-inch baking dish.nBake 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make All-in-One Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!