Are you looking for recipe inspiration Almond Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Almond Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Almond Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Almond Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Almond Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Almond Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Almond Cake use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is the easiest almond cake with just 4 main ingredients. This cake has a soft, moist crumb and is lightly sweet with a pop of lemon flavor. Recipe adopted from natashaskitchen.com
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Almond Cake:
- 150 g Almond flour
- 4 eggs, room temp, seperated
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon zest from 1 large lemon
- 35 g sliced almonds
- Icing sugar for garnish (optional)
Steps to make Almond Cake
- Grease/butter a 18cm springform pan. Line the bottom with a circle of parchment paper. Preheat oven to 175C.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 4 egg yolks and 100 g sugar. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed 3 minutes or until thick, creamy and lightened in color. Add 150 g almond flour and 1 Tbsp lemon zest and use a spatula to fold and stir together until incorporated. Wash and dry attachments from the mixer.
- In a second large mixing bowl, add 4 egg whites and beat together until stiff peaks form (about 2 minutes). Fold the egg whites 1 heaping spoonful at a time into the almond batter, folding with each addition just until incorporated and scraping from the bottom of the bowl to ensure batter has an even consistency.
- Once all the egg whites are incorporated and batter is even in consistency (do not over-mix), transfer batter to the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the top with sliced almonds. Bake at 175C for 20 minutes or until top is firm.
- Let cake rest in the pan 15 minutes then run a thin spatula around the sides and invert it onto your hand then place it right side up on the rack. Let cool to room temperature and garnish with powdered sugar and lemon slices if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Almond Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!