Are you looking for recipe inspiration Aloha Energy Bites ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Aloha Energy Bites What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Aloha Energy Bites, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Aloha Energy Bites delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Aloha Energy Bites adalah Approx 14 balls. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Aloha Energy Bites estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Aloha Energy Bites home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Aloha Energy Bites use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Aloha Energy Bites:
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple
- 2 Tbsp water
- 40 g vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp honey 🍯
Steps to make Aloha Energy Bites
- Combine 3/4 cup of coconut & macadamia nuts into a medium bowl
- Combine the dried pineapple and water into a small microwave safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds. Remove and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Add the reconstituted pineapple to a food processor and pulse into a paste.
- Add the pineapple paste to the coconut and macadamia nuts along with the protein powder, vanilla, & honey.
- Mix to combine. The consistency should be sticky and form a ball.
- Roll 1 inch balls of this mixture and then coat with the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut. Place in the refrigerator to set for a 15 minutes, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Aloha Energy Bites which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!