Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
No egg yolks, no baking powder. The cake is light and moist.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites):
- 190 gr all purpose flour
- 35 gr cornstarch
- 270 gr banana ripe (have black spots on the skin), peel, mashed
- 180 ml vegetable/canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 egg whites (approximately 300 gr)
- 100 gr brown sugar
- 70 gr granulated sugar
Steps to make Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites)
- Preheat the oven to 340°F.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour and cornstarch. Add mashed banana, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- Put brown and granulated sugar in one bowl. Place the egg whites in a mixer bowl.
- Beat the egg whites on low speed until foamy. Then, add the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form.
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the banana mixture in 3-4 batches.
- Pour the batter into ungreased 10″ tube pan with removable bottom and legs. Bake about 45 to 60 minutes or until the top slightly springs back when you press it and a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean.
- Invert pan onto legs and cool at least an hour before reinverting pan.
- Then, carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan just to release the cake and turn onto cake plate. Remove the top in the same way.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!