Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting use 19 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Something new with bananas instead of making the bread, why not make it into a cake? 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 tbs butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 5 medium to large bananas mashed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk (I used nonfat)
- 1 cup crushed pecans or walnuts (I used pecans)
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powder sugar
Steps to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs to butter mixture.
- Stir in the mashed bananas in the butter mixture.
- Mix in the sour cream, milk and 1/2 of the flour mixture to butter mixture.
- When finished, mix in rest of the flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Fold in crushed pecans (or walnuts) to batter.
- Pour batter in a 9 by 13 inch lightly sprayed baking dish and bake 35 minutes or until done. Depending upon your elevation, it took me 35 minutes exactly.
- For the frosting, cream together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixture, blend at medium speed until creamy and smooth texture.
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixer, set to medium and blend away until texture is smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!