Are you looking for recipe inspiration Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney use 14 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney:
- 2 small brie wheels
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg
- For the chutney
- 1 lg onion, diced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 4 heaping tbsp apricot pineapple marmalade
- Crushed pecans
Steps to make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place brie wheels on foil. Drizzle with olive oil. Flip wheels and dredge other side in oil to coat both sides. Dust wheels lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add onion and olive oil to a lg frying pan. Saute on medium low heat to caramelize the onions. This takes a long time. Stir every fresh minutes.
- When onions start to caramelize, add jalapeño, garlic, and sugar. Saute until onions finish caramelizing.
- Turn heat to medium high and add vinegar. Stir constantly until most of the moisture evaporates.
- Add the rum. After a few seconds flambe the mixture. Let the flames extinguish naturally. Keep on heat until most of the liquid evaporates again.
- Turn heat to low and add the marmalade. Stir until well combined.
- Cheese will be done when it starts to leak out of the encasement. Add chutney on top of cheese and Sprinkle with chopped pecans. serve with crackers, crusty sourdough, or biscotti. Enjoy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!