Are you looking for recipe inspiration Cheesy Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Cheesy Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Cheesy Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cheesy Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Cheesy Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Cheesy Chiffon Cake use 12 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Cheesy Chiffon Cake:
- Recipe for 17cm round chiffon
- Egg Whites Mixture:
- 110 g egg whites
- 55 g caster sugar
- 5 g corn flour
- Egg Yolks Mixture:
- 40 g egg yolks
- 36 g water
- 36 g vegetable oil or olive oil
- 50 g plain flour
- 24 g cheese powder
- 40 g cheddar cheese
Steps to make Cheesy Chiffon Cake
- Cut the cheddar cheese in 0.7cm cubes and leave aside.
- For the chiffon cake, mix all the egg yolks mixture except flour. When everything well combined then gradually add in sifted flour and cheese powder. (I used electric mixer, its came very handy for this process). Mix everything well combine and no lumps left. The mixture would be very thick and and smooth.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean large bowl until peak foam. Gradually add in sugar, one tablespoon at a time. Then finally add in corn flour. Make sure the corn flour mix well in the egg mixture. The egg whites mixture should be peak foam, smooth and shiny.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture.
- Notes: This stage took some times and patient and practice. Make sure all the egg whites mixture well combine with the egg yolks mixture without breaking the egg whites. Little egg whites left will cause a big hole in the cake during baking. And, over mixing will cause it hardly rise during the baking.)
- Fold in the cheese cubes then pour the well mix mixture into a 17cm chiffon cake tin and bake at a 160'C preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. After baked, let the baked cake turn upside down for cooling before unmold it.. Keep the cake in the fridge it could last for 4 – 5 days. Best serve in 3 days.
- Note: Warm it in the oven before serve, it's taste delicious too!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Cheesy Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!