Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans estimated approx 10 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans use 11 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans:
- 1 large can cooked black beans
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 can San Marcos chipotle salsa
- 2 avocados; diced
- 1 bundle cilantro; chiffonade
- 1 bundle scallions; chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 vegetable oil; as needed
- 1 pinch salt and ground white pepper
Steps to make Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saute pan. Drain beans and rinse. Add to pan. Toss. Season. Add pineapple and chipotle. Saute on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add avocados, cilantro, and scallions. Toss. Heat for 30 seconds. Serve
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, poblano, celery, ground coriander, tequila, other salsas, mango, bell peppers, vinegar, corn, zucchini, salsa, corn, sofrito, vinegar, guacamole, tomatillos, tomatillo salsa, tomato, roasted tomatoes or garlic, parsely, cotija, lime, grapefruit, salsa verde, queso fresco, chihuahua, papaya, pork tenderloin, mole, nopalitos, jumex, tamarind, onions, shallots, chimichurri, epazote
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!