Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Pineapple Tarts ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Pineapple Tarts What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Pineapple Tarts, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Pineapple Tarts delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Pineapple Tarts adalah 25 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Pineapple Tarts estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Pineapple Tarts home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Pineapple Tarts use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Pineapple tarts! Chocolate!! Yay!!!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Pineapple Tarts:
- 240 grams butter
- 80 grams icing sugar
- 340 grams all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 600 grams pineapple jam
- melted chocolate, for decoration
Steps to make Chocolate Pineapple Tarts
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, then add the vanilla essence.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the butter mixture and knead until the dough does not stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Put aside the dough for ten minutes.
- Roll the pineapple jam into small balls.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366184-pineapple-jam
- Press some dough into your palm and wrap the pineapple jam into the dough.
- Bake at 160℃ in preheated oven for twenty minutes or until it is crusty to the touch.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Pineapple Tarts which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!