Are you looking for recipe inspiration Christmas Wreath Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Christmas Wreath Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Christmas Wreath Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Christmas Wreath Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Christmas Wreath Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Christmas Wreath Cake use 11 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
How to make easy cake for Christmas!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Christmas Wreath Cake:
- 3 Eggs
- 40 g Sugar
- 150 g Flour
- 300 ml Milk
- 200 ml Cream
- 3 tablespoons Sugar (for cream)
- Vanilla bean extract
Steps to make Christmas Wreath Cake
- Beat eggs and add sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Whisk together well then add milk little by little, beat until smooth.
- Heat oil a little in a pan, scoop the batter and spread on the pan surface evenly. Cook the crepe until the bottom is light brown. Turn and cook the other side for 10 seconds. Make many crepes.
- Cut the crepes into a circle with a bowl upside down. Cut a hole in the middle of crepes with a glass cup upside down.
- Whisk cream with sugar in a bowl.
- Spread the cream on the crepes. Pile up the crepes and cream.
- Put a small bowl in hot water of a big bowl. Put chocolate into the small bowl, stir until melt. Add milk and honey, stir well.
- Add vanilla bean extract and oil, stir well until smooth.
- Decorate with chocolate sauce, cut-out crepes and silver cachous.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Christmas Wreath Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!