Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coconut Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coconut Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coconut Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coconut Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coconut Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coconut Cake use 15 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coconut Cake:
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- For the Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
Steps to make Coconut Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick spray and set aside. You can also make this cake in a 10 inch Bundt Cake pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat together the butter, sugar and coconut oil until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, vanilla extract and continue to mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the buttermilk and beat until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix it all together until it’s incorporated. Gently fold in the shredded coconut.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, for about 45 minutes. Allow the cake to cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract until well blended. Slowly add powered sugar and continue to mix until smooth.
- Once the cake has completely cooled, spread the top and the sides of the cake with frosting, and top it with flaked coconut.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coconut Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!