Are you looking for recipe inspiration Diakon Pineapple Curry ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Diakon Pineapple Curry What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Diakon Pineapple Curry, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Diakon Pineapple Curry delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Diakon Pineapple Curry adalah 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Diakon Pineapple Curry estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Diakon Pineapple Curry home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Diakon Pineapple Curry use 12 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love thai food. Pineapple Curry is one of my favorite dishes. Those wonderful rice noodles pack a HUGE punch in the carb category. This isn't low carb but it's lower carb than the normal dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Diakon Pineapple Curry:
- pinch salt
- 1 large diakon
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 can baby corn
- 2 boneless skinless Chicken thighs
- Curry sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp basil
- 13 oz coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
Steps to make Diakon Pineapple Curry
- Fill a large pot with water. Salt the water. Bring to boil.
- Slice diakon or use a spiralizer to make noodles.
- Heat a wok or large skillet on medium high heat until a drop of water will instantly evaporate.
- add oil to the skillet and add your chicken. Stir and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the red curry paste. Stir until all chicken is coated. Then pour in the coconut milk.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add diakon and broccoli to boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes then drain.
- Add your diakon and broccoli to the chicken and sauce. Add the baby corn and pineapple.
- Add your basil., then add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add red pepper flakes to kick up the heat.
- Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Diakon Pineapple Curry which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!