Are you looking for recipe inspiration Double layer upside down pineapple cake. ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Double layer upside down pineapple cake. What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Double layer upside down pineapple cake., starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Double layer upside down pineapple cake. delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Double layer upside down pineapple cake. adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Double layer upside down pineapple cake. estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Double layer upside down pineapple cake. home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Double layer upside down pineapple cake. use 12 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I make this every year for my daughters birthday since its her favorite and since its the only one she ask for. Its easy to make and taste delicious.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Double layer upside down pineapple cake.:
- 1 can pineapple slices
- 1 cup of reserved pineapple juice
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 box of duncan hines pineapple cake mix
- 1 For the frosting
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of vanilla paste
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
Steps to make Double layer upside down pineapple cake.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter and pour evenly in 2 8 inch pans. Put a half cup of packed brown sugar in each pan. Make sure it covers the entire bottom of pan.
- Place 5 pineapple rings in each pan on top of the sugar.
- In another bowl mix the duncan hines cake mix with the eggs, pineapple juice, and vegetable oil for about 2 mins. Spread evenly amongst the 2 pans. Put in oven for about 35 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cakes cool for about 10 mins before you flip them over on a wire rack. Once cooled put one cake on top of the other.
- To make the butter cream cheese frosting blend the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the vanilla paste. Then add a half of cup of powdered sugar at a time. Blend on medium spend until everything is mixed.
- Put the frosting on the sides of the cake. To add some texture you can either put some coconut on top of the frosting or some crushed walnuts. I put coconut since it goes well with pineapple.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Double layer upside down pineapple cake. which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!