Are you looking for recipe inspiration Earl Grey Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Earl Grey Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Earl Grey Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Earl Grey Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Earl Grey Pound Cake adalah 12 people, 2 loaf pans (18 cm / 7 '' loaf pan). So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Earl Grey Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Earl Grey Pound Cake use 15 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It has a nice flavor of earl grey, fluffy, soft, and side are moist.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Earl Grey Pound Cake:
- 200 g (7 oz, 9/10 us cup) unsalted butter
- 190 g (6.7 oz, or 9/10 us cup + 1 Tbsp) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs (180g, 6.3 oz whole egg liquid)
- 30 g (1 oz, 5 Tbsp) almond flour
- 125 g (4.4 oz, 1 us cup) cake flour
- 65 g (2.3 oz, 1/2 us cup) bread flour
- 6 g (1.5 tsp) baking powder
- 10 g (5 tsp) earl grey
- 2.5 Tbsp milk
- 10 drops vanilla oil, optional
- Earl Gray Syrup
- 10 g (5 tsp) earl grey
- 200 ml (6.8 us fl oz) boiling water
- 150 g (5.3 oz, 3/4 us cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cointreau, optional
Steps to make Earl Grey Pound Cake
- My Youtube Recipe Channel→Fumie's RecipenPlease come to see！
- Soften unsalted butter at room temperature beforehand. Prepare room-temperature eggs. Grease the loaf pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the loaf pans. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let them sit in a fridge.
- Sift cake flour, bread flour, baking powder together twice. Crush the earl grey with a rolling pin to make it powder-like. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F.
- Cream unsalted butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts, and mix well each time.
- Mix it with a hand mixer on low speed for 3 mins until white and fluffy. (If you use a whisk, mix it for 7 mins or more.) Use a spatula to transfer the butter of edge into the center and mix it on low speed for another 1 min.
- Put egg in another bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Please warm the egg in hot water if it's cold to prevent separating egg and butter. Add 1 Tbsp egg to the butter and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Repeat that 4 times.
- Add the remaining egg in 4 parts. Mix thoroughly on low speed each time until creamy. Use a spatula to transfer the edge batter into the center and mix it on low speed.
- Add vanilla oil, and mix well with a spatula. Add almond flour, and mix it while crushing lumps, until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients at once. Fold the flour into the batter about 15 times.
- Add earl grey and milk. (Scatter earl grey over the batter. Pour the milk like drawing circles.) Fold it until powderiness disappears and gets glossy a little. Please scrape the flour of edge off and fold it into the batter.
- Put the batter into the pan without gaps, as possible. Flatten roughly. Draw a butter-line on the center. (butter-line, omittable) By drawing the line, the cake will crack and be baked well inside. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 45-50 mins or until the cracks will be brown a little.
- After baking, immediately drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15-20 mins. In the meantime, make earl grey syrup.
- 【For Earl Grey Syrup】 Put earl grey in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over the earl grey. Cover the top of the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it for 5 mins. Remove earl grey leaf from the tea.
- Put the granulated sugar and the earl grey tea in a small pot. Melt the sugar on medium-low heat while stirring. Turn off the heat, and add Cointreau, stir well.
- Remove the cake while it's warm. Dip the bottom and 2 longer sides (3 sides in total) into the syrup for a few seconds each. Brush the remaining sides with the syrup. The syrup will remain, so you should try adding a small amount of syrup in milk or soy milk. It's delicious!
- Double-wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it rest at room temperature for 1-2 nights. The 2nd-night cake is my favorite. Done!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Earl Grey Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!