Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Carrot Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Carrot Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Carrot Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Carrot Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Carrot Cake adalah 7 inch (18cm) cake or 6 to 8 cupcakes. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Easy Carrot Cake estimated approx 1hr20mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Carrot Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Carrot Cake use 18 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Super moist and quick to whip up!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Carrot Cake:
- Carrot Cake
- 83 g all-purpose flour
- 2/3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/6 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 98 ml canola or other vegetable oil
- 66 g granulated sugar
- 66 g lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 extra large eggs
- 100 g grated peeled carrots (1 medium carrot)
- 30 g coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
- 20 g raisins (optional)
- Soft Creamy Frosting (not your traditional cream cheese frosting)
- 75 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 46 g powdered sugar
- 26 ml heavy whipping cream
- 17 g coarsely chopped pecans, for topping
Steps to make Easy Carrot Cake
- Heat the oven to 350F (176C). Grease 7 inch round cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper then grease the top of the paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and the cinnamon until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, sugars, and vanilla. Whisk in the egg until combined.
- Switch to a large rubber spatula. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then add the dry ingredients in 3 parts, gently stirring until they disappear and the batter is smooth. Stir in the carrots, nuts, and raisins.
- Pour into cake pan. Bake until the tops of the cake layers are springy when touched and when a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 30t to 40 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes then turn out onto cooling rack, peel off parchment paper and cool completely. (If it's stuck to the bottom of the pan, leave the cake pan upside down and allow gravity to do its thing).
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a handheld mixer on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Beat in the powdered sugar, a spoon at a time until fluffy. Pour in cream and beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Chill covered until ready to frost cake.
- When the cake is completely cool, frost the top leaving the side unfrosted. Scatter nuts on top.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Carrot Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!