Are you looking for recipe inspiration Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) adalah 1 8-inch cake. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) use 14 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A Portuguese breakfast cake for Easter. You must try it with orange juice, it is wonderful and worth it. This recipe is a hard find. Enjoy!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake):
- 1/2 cup + 5 tbsp of melted and cooled butter
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 cup + 4 tbsp of Orange Juice with pulp
- 1/8 cup Brandy or Rum (for baking or regular)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 yeast packet
- 4 Cups flour
- 1/2 cup and 5 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fennel seeds chopped
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
Steps to make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake)
- For the Dough: Combine the dry ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment. In a separate bowl, whisk together the liquid ingredients until combined. Pour the liquid into the dry mixture and turn the mixer on medium speed. Once a cohesive dough is formed, continue to knead in the mixer for about five minutes. Cover with plastic and allow to rise in warm place until double in size, about an hour and a half.
- For the Filling: Stir all the ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- To assemble: Butter an 8-inch ring mold or cake pan and place on a sheet tray. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and pat into a rectangle. Cut the dough into 12 squares, then roll each square into a ball. Use a rolling pin to roll each dough ball into a thin circle about 8 inches in diameter. This doesn’t have to be exact
- Place one circle of dough at the bottom of the pan or ring mold. Spread about 1 ½ tablespoons of filling on top of the dough. Repeat layering and filling with the rest of the, finishing with the filling on top.
- Cover the pan or ring mold with plastic and allow to rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
- Bake the folar for 45 minutes. Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes, then turn the pan upside down or remove to ring mol while the gooey filling is still hot. If you have any trouble with this, use an offset spatula to loosen the sides of the cake from the pan.
- Cut into slices and serve warm or at room temperature
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!