Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fruit Pastry Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fruit Pastry Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fruit Pastry Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fruit Pastry Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fruit Pastry Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fruit Pastry Cake use 10 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This cake is not only pretty 😍 but it also tastes amazingly yummy… perfect for gift for friends and family on special occasions IG @jenscookingdiary
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fruit Pastry Cake:
- 100 gr unsalted butter
- 160 gr castor sugar
- 50 gr plain yogurt/sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 200 gr all purpose flour
- 10 gr milk powder
- 1 sdt baking powder
- 1 sdt vanilla extract
- lemon zest from 1 whole lemon
- 500 gr fresh fruits, chunked or sliced, (tossed with 2 tbsp of sugar – optional)
Steps to make Fruit Pastry Cake
- Grease and flour the sides of 8” square pan and line the base with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and milk powder. Set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, and yogurt/sour cream until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the lemon zest and vanilla extract, then gradually fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Arrange fruits on top as desired. Do not press the fruits down into the butter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the cake.nCover the top with aluminum foil for the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent the top from over browned.
- Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 5 – 10 minutes. Take the cake out of the pan and transfer to wire rack to let cool completely. Dust the cake with some icing sugar if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fruit Pastry Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!