Are you looking for recipe inspiration Great Depression Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Great Depression Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Great Depression Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Great Depression Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Great Depression Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Great Depression Cake use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
During the great Depression people couldn't afford eggs or milk. This recipe has no egg or milk. It turned out great.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Great Depression Cake:
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoon orange extract
Steps to make Great Depression Cake
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add the sugar and flour to the sprayed heated skillet.
- Mix the sugar and flour in the heated skillet form three pockets in the flour sugar mixture. In one add the oil. Mix the orange extract and vinegar, and add to the second pocket. Add the baking soda to the third pocket.
- Add the water
- Mix it well in the skillet with no lumps.
- I put a faint emblem in the batter.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes let cool just a bit if you use my lemon icing. You can just make out the emblem.
- Frost and serve I hope you enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Great Depression Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!