Are you looking for recipe inspiration Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns adalah 18 buns. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns estimated approx 8 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns use 35 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns:
- 2 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Boneless Short Ribs (cut into 2 inch sections)
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
- Grapeseed Oil (to sear)
- 2 CUP Beef Stock (divided)
- 1 CUP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 CUP Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 CUP Brown Sugar
- 1/2 CUP Mirin
- 2 TBSP Ginger Root (minced fine)
- 2 TBSP Garlic (minced fine)
- 1 (8 OZ) CAN Pineapple (crushed in juice)
- Pickled Vegetables
- 2 Carrots (peeled and cut into thin julienne strips)
- 2 Cucumbers (cut into thin julienned strips)
- 1/2 Daikon Radish (cut into thin julienned strips)
- 1 Red Onion (cut into thin julienned strips)
- Pickle Brine
- 3 CUP Distilled White Vinegar
- 2 CUP White Sugar
- 3/4 CUP Kosher Salt
- 1 CUP Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 CUP Water
- 6 Garlic Cloves (smashed)
- 1 PIECE Ginger Root (4 inch piece, peeled and minced fine)
- 4 Thai Chiles (stems removed)
- Steamed Buns
- 2 1/4 CUP All Purpose Flour (plus extra for dusting)
- 1 1/2 TBSP Sugar (plus a pinch)
- 1 TSP Instant Yeast
- 1/5 CUP Milk
- 1/2 TSP Kosher Salt
- 4/5 CUP Warm Water (80 degrees)
- 1 TBSP Grapeseed Oil (plus extra for greasing and brushing)
- 1 TBSP Rice Vinegar
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
Steps to make Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SHORT RIBSnSeason the cut Fullblood Wagyu short ribs with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a large stainless steel sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add enough grapeseed oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Once the pan and oil are hot, add 4-5 pieces of the cut and seasoned short ribs. Sear the beef on both sides for 2-3 minutes per side. The goal is to achieve a nice caramelization and crust.
- Remove the short ribs from the pan, and place them in a crock pot. Deglaze the pan with a 1/2 cup of beef stock, while scraping up any bits left behind. Reduce the beef stock by half, and then add it to the crock pot. Return the pan to medium-high heat, and repeat the above steps until all of the short ribs are seared and in the crock pot.
- PREPARING THE CROCK POTnOnce all of the short ribs are in the crock pot, turn it on low. Add in the remaining beef stock (1 1/2 cups), low sodium soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, mirin, minced ginger root, minced garlic, and crushed pineapple.Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the Fullblood Wagyu short ribs from the crock pot, and place them in a bowl. Shred the beef with two forks. Put the juices from the crock pot in a large pot on the stove. Reduce the liquid down to 1 1/2 cups.Once the liquid is reduced, mix it into the bowl with the shredded Fullblood Wagyu short ribs
- PREPARING THE PICKLED VEGETABLESnPlace all of the cut vegetables (carrots, cucumbers, radish, and red onion) in a large bowl or tupperware. Proceed to making the pickle brine
- PREPARING THE PICKLE BRINEnIn a large stock pot, add all of the pickle brine ingredients (distilled white vinegar, white sugar, kosher salt, rice wine vine-gar, water, smashed garlic cloves, peeled and minced ginger root, and Thai chiles).Bring to a simmer, and then let cool for 20 minutes. Pour the cooled brine over the cut vegetables. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the vegetables to marinate in the pickle brine
- PREPARING THE STEAMED BUNSnMix together the all purpose flour, sugar, instant yeast, and kosher salt in a large bowl. Add in the milk, grapeseed oil, rice vinegar, and water. Mix into a dough, adding a little extra water if needed. Mix in a stand mixer with a dough hook for 5 minutes or until smooth. Then, cover with a damp cloth, and leave the dough to rise for 2 hours or until doubled in size.Tip the dough out onto a clean work surface, and punch it down.
- Flatten the dough with your hands, then sprinkle1 teaspoon of baking powder over it.Knead for 5 minutes. Using a bench knife and kitchen scale, cut the dough and weigh it out to 1.7 ounce pieces. You should have 18 dough pieces total.In the palm of your hand, roll each dough piece into a round ball. Leave them to rest for 2-3 minutes.Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball, one by one, into an oval shape (about 3-4 mm thick)
- Rub the surface of the dough ovals with grapeseed oil. Then, brush a little oil over a chopstick.Place the oiled chopstick in the center of each oval. Fold the dough over the chopstick. Then, slowly pull out the chopstick.Cut 18 squares of baking parchment, and put a bun on each piece of parchment paper. Transfer the 18 buns to a baking tray. Cover with a clean tea towel or lightly oiled cling film. Leave in a warm place for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- FINAL STEPSnHeat a large bamboo steamer over a medium-high heat. Steam the buns for 8 minutes until puffed up (you’ll need to do this in batches).Once steamed, open each bun and fill it with our Hawaiian style braised Fullblood Wagyu short ribs and pickled vegeta-bles. Eat the steamed buns while they’re still warm.Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Hawaiian Style Braised Fullblood Wagyu Short Rib Steamed Buns which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!