Are you looking for recipe inspiration Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak estimated approx 45 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak use 21 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak:
- 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Sirloin Bavette Steak
- 3 CUP Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 CUP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 CUP Ginger (minced)
- 3 TBSP Garlic (minced)
- 3 TBSP Green Onion (sliced thin)
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1/4 CUP Pure Sesame Oil
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad Dressing
- 2 CUP Whole Milk
- 3 CUP Mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Black Pepper
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- 1 1/2 LB Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 CUP Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 CUP Sweet Onion (grated)
- 3/4 CUP Carrot (peeled and shredded)
- 3/4 CUP Celery (finely chopped)
Steps to make Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BAVETTE STEAK MARINADEnPlace the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak on a baking sheet with a lip.Mix all marinade ingredients (unsweetened pineapple juice, low sodium soy sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, sliced green onions, brown sugar, and pure sesame oil) in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak. Let the steak marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours, turning the steak every hour or so to disperse the marinade.
- PREPARING THE HAWAIIAN MACARONI SALADnCook the elbow macaroni according to package instructions. Rinse the macaroni with cold water. Toss with the cider vinegar and a small amount of oil to keep the macaroni from sticking.In a bowl, mix the salad dressing ingredients (whole milk, mayonnaise, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper) together until smooth. Add the grated sweet onion, peeled and shredded carrot, and chopped celery to the cooked macaroni.
- Add the salad dressing to the cooked macaroni as well. Mix all ingredients together.Chill the Hawaiian macaroni salad until you’re ready to serve it.
- COOKING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SIRLOIN BAVETTE STEAKnPull the bavette steak from the refrigerator, and drain off the marinade. Save the marinade for later use.Let the steak sit at room temperature for one hour. Heat the BBQ to medium-high, and let it heat up for 10 minutes. Grill the marinated Fullblood Wagyu sirloin bavette steak for 8 minutes on each side.Remove the steak from the grill, and place it on a baking sheet. Finish cooking the steak in the oven at 375°F for 12 min-utes.
- FINAL STEPS: In a small saucepan, bring the marinade (you saved from earlier) up to a boil. Let it reduce for 10 minutes. After the cooked bavette steak has rested for 10 minutes, slice it against the grain. Serve the steak with the chilled macaroni salad and the reduced marinade. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Hawaiian Style Marinated Wagyu Beef Sirloin Bavette Steak which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!