Are you looking for recipe inspiration Honey Pear Walnut Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Honey Pear Walnut Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Honey Pear Walnut Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Honey Pear Walnut Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Honey Pear Walnut Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Honey Pear Walnut Cake use 14 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Lower-carb. Honey is the star of the cake.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Honey Pear Walnut Cake:
- 4 large ripe pears
- 1-1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cup honey
- 3-1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
Steps to make Honey Pear Walnut Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and core the pears.
- Chop three of the pears roughly and cook in a covered saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes with the lemon juice and 1-1/2 tablespoon honey.
- Remove from the heat, and roughly mash the pears in to a puree. Let cool. You should end up with 2 cups of mashed pears to add to the cake.
- Mix the almond flour with the 1-1/2 cups of honey.
- Add the eggs, 1 teaspoon of the vanilla, and the cooked pears and puree the mixture. Pour into the prepared pan. I used a springform pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat the honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and the water until the mixture bubbles. Omit this step if using method 2 on next step.
- Method 1: Slice the last remaining pear into ¼” slices and add the slices to the hot honey mixture. Remove from the pan from the heat and toss gently to coat. Method 2: Slice the pear thinly add to cake batter and drizzle with honey and vanilla extract. I did method 2.
- Add honey to pot and heat, add the walnuts till coated. Sprinkle the walnuts over the top of the cake. Top with the sliced pears and spoon any remaining honey sauce over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until the cake is browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.nLet the cake cool in the pan for about 30 minutes, then run the dull side of a knife around the sides of the pan cut slices and serve. I hope you enjoy!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Honey Pear Walnut Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!