Are you looking for recipe inspiration Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It’s my second time making it. Be sure to let the sugar burn slightly in the pan, it will give more flavour to the cake and also the colour.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus:
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 50 gram margarine/butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Steps to make Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus
- Melt sugar in pan on medium heat. Let it burn slightly.
- When sugar is completely dissolved, add water. SLOWLY. Do not burn yourself 😉
- Add margarine/butter. Stir well. Turn off heat. Let the sugar mixture cool completely.
- Prepare the batter. Beat eggs and condensed milk.
- Add flour, baking soda, and vanilla essence. Beat again until well mixed.
- Add the cooled sugar mixture and let batter rest for 3-4 hours. This step is essential to achieve the honeycomb structure.
- You can choose to bake or steam it. Bake at 150°C for 1 hour / Steam for 1 hour.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Honeycomb Cake / Kek Gula Hangus which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!