Are you looking for recipe inspiration Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting adalah 12-15 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting estimated approx 38 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting use 16 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz canned crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 3/4 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add eggs & oil. Stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not beat. Stir in vanilla, pineapple, 1 cup pecans, & bananas.
- Pour into greased 13×9 pan. Bake in 350 degrees oven for 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Can put in 3 greased & floured 9 inch cake pans, but only bake for 23-28 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- For frosting: cream butter & cream cheese together. Gradually add powdered sugar. Beat until light & fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Spread over top of cake. If doing layers, spread between layers, up sides, & over top.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!