Are you looking for recipe inspiration Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake use 6 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A twist of servings on a classic!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- 1 box Yellow cake mix or a homemade recipe for 12 cupcakes
- 1 can Pineapple slices
- 1 Maraschino cherries
- 1 cup Sugar ( brown or white)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
Steps to make Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Prepare cake batter as directions state and set aside
- To make caramel sauce, add the cup of sugar together with the water in a thick bottom sauce pan.
- When the sugar mixture begins to turn color, swirl the pan to mix. N.B. Do not stir with a spoon.
- When the sugar mixture takes on a caramel color, add the butter stirring it constantly with a spoon.
- When the caramel is still warm, pour little by little into the muffin tin you will be using to coat the base.
- Remove the pineapple from the can and drain properly.
- Add one slice of pineapple to the bottom of each muffin tin together with a maraschino cherry in the center.
- Pour the cake batter 3/4 way full in each muffin tin and bake as per the baking instructions on the box or from your recipe.
- Remove mini cakes when it has immediately come out of the oven. Be sure to scrape around the edges of each cake and get a wide enough tray to turn them over to.
- Chill and serve!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!