Are you looking for recipe inspiration Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) use 21 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Klappertaart is a Dutch-inspired dessert which is popular in Indonesia. Klappertaart literally means coconut tart (klapper = coconut; taart = tart/cake) because the main ingredients are coconut fruit and coconut water. I really like this dessert and I hope you'll like it too!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake):
- Mixture A:
- 18 oz whole milk
- 70 gr unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mixture B:
- 3/4 cup pure young coconut water
- 50 gr corn starch
- 20 gr all purpose flour
- 6 egg yolk
- Mixture C:
- 400 gr shredded young coconut fruit
- 100 gr raisins
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp spiced rum
- Meringue Topping:
- 1/2 cups egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Cinnamon Powder
- Roasted Almond Flakes
Steps to make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake)
- In a sauce pan, put the Mixture A over low heat to melt. Stir welP
- Put the mixture B in a mixer bowl, set to low speed or whisk it gently. Mix the Mixture B to Mixture A in the saucepan and continue stirring in low heat to prevent from clumping.
- Once the mixture is thicken, turn down the heat then put the Mixture C in. Stir well. Pour the mixture in a tin/aluminum foil.
- Meringue Topping: Using the hand mixer, whisk the egg white in medium speed and gradually pour 1/4 cup of granulated sugar to soft peak (foamy texture, it is soft and when you turn your whisk upside down it will start to hold but eventually melt after a second).
- Pour the meringue on top of the Klappertaart mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder, raisins, and almond flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F then oven baked the klappertaart for 30 minutes.
- Set aside and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!