Are you looking for recipe inspiration Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa use 16 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love salsa, but for school I had to pick a region in the U.S. My region was california with option of mango and pineapple, I am also making crab cakes to go with this, again recipe from my head. I can not use anyone elses recipe, they have to be original!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa:
- main ingredients
- 3 oz Fresh pineapple small diced
- 3 oz Fresh semi ripe mango small diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 oz red and green bell pepper mix small diced
- 1 oz red onion small diced
- 1 oz green onion
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 oz Serrano small diced
- 1 oz white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tabasco
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 oz cilantro choped
Steps to make Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa
- Mix all of the main ingredients together.
- For dressing mix seperate bowl thoroughly.
- Add dressing to main ingredients thoroughly incorporated in mix. May not need all of dressing just to coat.
- Portions about 2 ounces for 5 people. Garnish with the cilantro on each.
- Add more Serrano or hotter peppers if you like more spicy, even heat in a pan just to warm up, if you dont like cold salsa!
- Try my crab cake with this!nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348856-jasons-crab-cakes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!