Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango choco marble cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango choco marble cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango choco marble cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango choco marble cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango choco marble cake adalah 5-6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango choco marble cake estimated approx 45-50 mints.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango choco marble cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango choco marble cake use 10 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango choco marble cake:
- 1 cup Maida/ All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Mango puree
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Oil
Steps to make Mango choco marble cake
- Sift Maida baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Take cocoa powder in a bowl add 2 to 3 spoons of warm water and make a thick paste.
- Make mango puree in a mixie a mixie add lime juice milk sugar and blend it.
- Transfer the blended mixture in a bowl and fold maida in the liquid mixture, mix properly
- Divide the mixture in two portions one portion little extra than the other one one
- Add coco paste to a batter which is less in in less in in quantity
- Grease the cake tin tin
- Now drop the chocolate batter in a centre of a tin above that a mango mixture about that again or chocolate mixer. Layer one above. Don't spread it will get spread automatically
- Pre heat oven for 180 degree Celsius
- Bake the cake for 30 to 35 minutes check in between inserting toothpick in it. it should come out clean.
- Once the cake is ready keep it on a wire rack and let it cool complete
- Your cake is ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango choco marble cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!