Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mexican wedding cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mexican wedding cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mexican wedding cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mexican wedding cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mexican wedding cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mexican wedding cake use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mexican wedding cake:
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp banking soda
- 3 eggs well beaten
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped (optional)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
Steps to make Mexican wedding cake
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix pineapple,flour,granulated sugar,baking soda,eggs and nuts with wooden spoon
- Pour batter into a prepared cake pan 13×9 pan for 45 minutes metal pan. Or 35 minutes for glass pan
- While baking cake begin preparing the icing
- Beat cream cheese,powdered sugar melted butter and vanilla. Cream together till smooth
- Frost cake while still pretty warm. When cool place in refrigerator. Also you can make this a layer cake with 2 round cake pans that’s my favorite way to eat it
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mexican wedding cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!