Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mille Crepe Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mille Crepe Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mille Crepe Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mille Crepe Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mille Crepe Cake estimated approx 5 hours approx..
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mille Crepe Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mille Crepe Cake use 9 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ah, yes, the mille crepe. Another notoriously expensive to buy and time-consuming to make, but unbelievably delicious French dessert. The mille crepe is not as complicated as the macaron, but unlike the macaron, it's not a let's-make-this-for-breakfast-tommorrow project, but rather a I-need-something-for-next-week's-fancy-potluck kind of cake.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mille Crepe Cake:
- 220 g all-purpose flour
- 120 g sugar (or to taste)
- Pinch salt
- 5 eggs
- Dash vanilla extract
- 750 g milk
- 90 g butter
- 250 ml whipping cream
- Icing sugar (to taste)
Steps to make Mille Crepe Cake
- Microwave milk and butter until butter is melted. Set aside to cool; if milk is too hot it will curdle the eggs, but we don't want cold milk either.
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a big bowl, and whisk in the eggs until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the milk when it is warm (not hot) to touch. Whisk until incorporated. The batter should end up very watery.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours. This will make the crepes softer and less chewy.
- Heat a flat-bottomed skillet or saucepan on low heat.
- Depending on the size of the skillet, use a ladle to pour in the batter. I used a 24 inch skillet and measured 1/4 cup batter for each crepe. When the skillet is hot enough, remove it from heat and pour in batter, turning the skillet gently around as you pour to distribute the batter evenly.
- Use a spatula to loosen the sides of the crepes once they solidify. With amazing heatproof fingers (if unavailable, chopsticks work too), carefully lift the crepe and flip it, taking care not to tear it. The crepe is done when the edges brown slightly.
- Cool the crepe and repeat, making sure the crepes aren't too thick, but not too thin that it cannot be flipped without tearing.
- After all the crepes are done, whip the cream with sugar.
- Layer the crepes and cream. Try and have the cream thicker at the sides or the cake will have a weird domed shape, but if the shape doesn't matter to you then just do whatever you like.
- Chill the cake again at the end for at least 2 more hours before serving to let the whipped cream set.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mille Crepe Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!