Are you looking for recipe inspiration Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake use 3 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It's a very tiny party cake made from Shiro-an (white bean jam).
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake:
- 35 g Nerikiri-dough or Konashi dough (made from white bean jam)
- Please refer to “Example: how to make a Dough for Nerikiri-Wagashi (with wheat flour)”
- ＋ Food coloring
Steps to make Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake
- Divide and colorize a dough.
- Make a pale yellow dough a ball. Make a Blue dough a circle. Wrap the yellow ball with the blue dough. And make it cylindrical shape.
- Divide a pale Blue dough into 3. Take the one and elongate it. Press and make it flat with a plastic wrap.
- Roll it up and make a rose. Make 3 roses totally. Make 6 small yellow balls with a yellow dough.
- Pass a white dough through a sieve. Put it along the circumference of the cylindrical dough.
- Put the roses on the center. Put the 6 yellow balls on the white dough.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Nerikiri Wagashi: Party cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!