Are you looking for recipe inspiration Ogura Zebra Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Ogura Zebra Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Ogura Zebra Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ogura Zebra Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Ogura Zebra Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Ogura Zebra Cake use 11 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Adapted from : Tintinrayner – Cookpad Indonesia
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Ogura Zebra Cake:
- 70 gr all purpose flour
- 15 gr cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 whole large egg
- 60 ml cooking oil
- 65 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp dark cocoa powder, mix with a little water to form paste
- 5 egg whites
- 85 gr sugar
Steps to make Ogura Zebra Cake
- Prepare a round baking pan (diameter 8 in and 3 in depth). Grease with butter then line the base and the side with parchment paper.
- Prepare another larger round/square pan. Fill with water to 1/3 the height of the pan. Put this pan in the oven while preheat the oven to 340°F.
- Sift flour, cornstarch and salt. In a bowl, stir egg yolks, whole eggs, oil, milk and vanilla. Mix them well. Add the flour mixture. Stir until well blended. Put aside.
- Beat the egg whites on low speed until foamy. Then, add the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until soft peaks form.
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the egg yolks mixture in 3-4 batches.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal parts, Add chocolate paste to the first part, mix well.nPour 1/4 cup of white batter in the middle of the pan, then alternately each color.
- Carefully put the pan inside the other pan which filled with water (from the oven). Put them all back to the oven. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Test with skewer to see it it's done. The skewer should come out clean.
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven, leave it for a few minutes then take the cake out from the pan. Leave it on the wire rack until it gets cool.
- Store in a covered container in room temperature up to 3 days (if it lasts that long 😁).
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Ogura Zebra Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!