Are you looking for recipe inspiration Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes use 8 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Sometimes I just don't want onion rings. These cakes made from onions and batter are so delicious. I used a giant strawberry onion which grows in the strawberry fields.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes:
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 large onions
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- As needed oil to fry in
Steps to make Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes
- Slice the onion then slice the slices in half. Separate the pieces and add the cornstarch.
- Toss well coating every part of the onion pieces. Put into a ziploc bag for 15 minutes or more. Add seasoned salt.
- Mix the milk, salt, egg, and flour
- Add the onion and let rest in the batter for about 30-40 minutes.
- Fry in the oil turning as needed. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Onion Hashbrowns/Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!