Are you looking for recipe inspiration Peach Cake Cobbler ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Peach Cake Cobbler What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Peach Cake Cobbler, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Peach Cake Cobbler delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Peach Cake Cobbler home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Peach Cake Cobbler use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A friend of my mom's gave me this recipe. My kids call it a cake cobbler. I have used apple, cherry & blueberry pie filling for this also. This will make just a small pan, like the picture, but can be doubled or tripled to make more.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Peach Cake Cobbler:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 can peaches (any size of your choice)
- Cinnamon (to your liking)
Steps to make Peach Cake Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add flour, sugar & 1 or 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add melted butter & milk to dry ingredients. Mix well. Fold in peaches (juice & all) Spray baking pan with non stick spray. Pour mix into baking pan.
- Bake for 40 mins. Sprinkle sugar & cinnamon on top, put back into oven for another 5-8 mins.
- Serve warm with ice cream, whipped topping or more peaches 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Peach Cake Cobbler which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!