Are you looking for recipe inspiration Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake use 9 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake:
- 1 3/4 C. Butter (leave 1/4 cup separated)
- 2 C. firmly packed Light Brown Sugar (leave 1/2 cup separated)
- 4 Peaches, peeled and cut in 4's
- 1 (8 oz) package of Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 C. Granulated Sugar
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 C. All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 C. Bourbon (optional)
Steps to make Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a small saucepan over medium; stir in 1/2 cup of the brown sugar. Cook, whisking constantly, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is thoroughly combined, about 1 minute. Pour mixture evenly into a 15-cup (10 1/2-inch) Bundt pan that has been heavily greased with cooking spray. Place peach slices in an even layer on top of brown sugar mixture.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1 1/2 cups butter with a heavy-duty stand mixer on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Gradually add granulated sugar and remaining 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, beating on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yolk disappears. Beat in 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
- Sift flour; add to butter mixture alternately with bourbon, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Spoon batter carefully over peaches in prepared pan; level with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, 1 hour and 25 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack until pan is cool enough to handle but still hot, about 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan to rack, and cool completely, about 2 hours.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Peach Upside-Down Bundt Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!