Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup use 13 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Frankly, I didn't start this as a brownie. I wanted to use the pineapple but wanted to combine it with cocoa. I didn't have enough of the latter so I added some Nutella. And, of course, I had to have some caramel syrup. Came out so delicious …
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup:
- 1 cup ap flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp nutella spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup toffee chips
- 1/2 cup milk
Steps to make Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup
- Preheat oven at 180° C/ 350° F. Line an 8-inch/ 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl or in the mesaurements cup, combine first four (dry) ingredients together.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar till creamy and pale in color.
- Next, add the melted butter, vanilla and nutella spread. Mix well. Then add the dry ingredients. Last, add the walnuts and the pinepple. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool. Next, prepare the caramel syrup. In a small saucepan combine the milk and toffee chips. Heat the milk and stir continously till the chips have melted.
- Place the cooled brownie in a large plate, poke some holes with a fork and drizzle the hot caramel syrup. You may have some left, set it aside and use the syrup extra when serving. Let it cool a little bit longer and serve. Hope you enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!