Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I really enjoyed this recipe there were no leftovers 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake:
- 1 box cherry chip cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can 20 ounce pineapple slices with juice
- 1/2 can sliced peaches
Steps to make Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake
- Heat sauce pan on medium low – add butter and brown sugar …cook til a thick gooey paste
- Mix the cake mix and eggs together with the entire can of pineapple juice …add a few tablespoons of the peach syrup ..mix well.
- Pre heat oven to 350 …..Pour brown sugar mix in a cake pan, add your pineapple and peaches on top…pour cake mix over and spread evenly …bake for about 35 mins.
- I flipped my cake on a cookie sheet about 5 mins after I took out of oven…and I baked for another 10 mins at 350 …you can skip this step if you like.
- I served this with whipped cream on top 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pineapple-Peach Upsidedown Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!