Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake use 16 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
The cake is so light and fluffy. I made cream cheese frosting for it and my 5 years old son did the frosting and decoration.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake:
- 6 large egg yolks
- 80 grams canola oil
- 80 grams plain yogurt
- 200 grams pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 large egg whites
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 🔹chocolate paste (mix all together) :
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon water
Steps to make Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a tube pan that is 9 1/2 inches in diameter. Do not grease/line the pan.
- Whisk together egg yolks, oil, yogurt, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Whisk together flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt, then sifted. Whisk flour mixture into egg-yolk mixture.
- Beat egg whites with a mixer on high speed until frothy. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until stiff, glossy peaks form.
- Whisk one-third of the egg-white mixture into batter. Gently but thoroughly fold in remaining egg-white mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Reserve 1 cup batter.nStir cocoa paste into the reserved batter gently. Transfer the plain batter to the pan. Drop the chocolate batter by spoonfuls over top of plain batter. Using a knife, swirl the cocoa batter into the white batter to incorporate it in a marble effect.
- Bake until top of cake springs back when touched, 55 to 60 minutes. Let cool upside down (over a bottle or on tube-pan feet).
- Slide a paring knife around edges of tube and side of pan, release cake.
- Frost and decorate the cake as you like.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pumpkin Marble Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!