Are you looking for recipe inspiration Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake use 15 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This recipe is originally from Donal Skehan. I tried making this with Fromage Blanc and it also turned out great.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake:
- 200 g caster sugar
- 200 g self rising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 250 g ricotta
- 4 large eggs
- 125 g butter, melted
- 125 g raspberries
- 100 g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- To serve:
- 150 g white chocolate
- 50 mL double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 250 g strawberries
- 125 g raspberries
Steps to make Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and lineal a 20 cm springform pan.
- Combine sugar, flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, eggs and melted butter. Mix well and then pour into the dry ingredients.
- Fold into the batter the raspberries and white chocolate.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden and a cake skewer comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes before removing from the pan. Let cool in a cooling rack completely.
- To prepare the chocolate glaze, heat the double cream and vanilla until almost simmering. Pour slowly into the chocolate while whisking until the chocolate have melted. Glaze the top of the cake and decorate with the strawberries and raspberries.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Raspberry and White Chocolate Ricotta Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!