Are you looking for recipe inspiration Steamed Caramel Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Steamed Caramel Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Steamed Caramel Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Steamed Caramel Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Steamed Caramel Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Steamed Caramel Cake use 13 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Steamed Caramel Cake:
- Dry Ingredients:
- 175 g plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 g NESTUM® All Family Cereal Original
- Caramel Mixture:
- 200 g fine granulated sugar
- 75 ml water
- 125 ml water
- 100 ml evaporated milk
- 100 g butter – melted
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Steamed Caramel Cake
- Line the base of a round or square cake tin (about 20 cm across) with baking paper. Set aside. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl and stir in salt and NESTUM®. Set aside.
- Place (200 g) sugar and (75 ml) water in a medium-size pan and boil until sugar melts. Continue boiling until sugar caramelises to a light brown colour. Add (125 ml) water and bring to the boil. Lower heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until caramel has completely melted. Pour mixture into measuring jug to check if final amount is 250 ml. (If less than 250 ml, add water to make up.)
- Stir evaporated milk and melted butter to the caramel liquid and mix well, followed by the beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid mixture. Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the liquid, to make a lump-free batter. Pour batter into the lined tin and steam over rapidly-boiling water for 45 minutes. Avoid opening the steamer lid during the cooking time to avoid lowering the temperature inside the steamer.
- After 45 minutes, test that the cake is cooked by inserting a skewer in the centre of the cake. If it is done, the skewer should come out clean. If it is sticky, continue steaming for another 10 minutes. Cool cake before slicing into serving pieces.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Steamed Caramel Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!