Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sunflower Seed Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sunflower Seed Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sunflower Seed Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sunflower Seed Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sunflower Seed Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sunflower Seed Cakes use 5 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Long before recorded time in the United States the sunflower has grown and used for food , snacks, and oil by the Native American People. This is a recipe of the Navajo and Pawnee tribes from the 1700's. Native American recipes are still in use today probably the most famous known worldwide is popcorn.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sunflower Seed Cakes:
- 1 cups sunflower seeds
- 5 tablespoon fine cornmeal
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2-1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oil to fry with
Steps to make Sunflower Seed Cakes
- Heat the water in a pot add the sunflowers and boil then simmer for 1 hour.
- Drain the water and mash the sunflower seeds into a paste. All of them doesn't have to be smashed, Heat the oil.
- Mix the sunflower paste with the maple syrup and cornmeal till it forms a thick dough.
- Form into small cake and fry them in the oil.
- Turn after as needed.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sunflower Seed Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!