Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sweet and sour shrimp ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sweet and sour shrimp What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sweet and sour shrimp, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet and sour shrimp delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sweet and sour shrimp adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sweet and sour shrimp estimated approx 20mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sweet and sour shrimp home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sweet and sour shrimp use 14 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sweet and sour shrimp:
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 cups rice
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16-20 shrimp
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup pineapple
Steps to make Sweet and sour shrimp
- In a measuring cup, combine cornstarch and water; set aside
- Peel, rinse and devein shrimp; season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Chop vegetables; set aside
- Prepare rice according to directions
- In a medium saucepan, add rice vinegar,soy sauce,sugar, ketchup, bring to boil; turn heat to simmer and set aside
- Add oil to a large, non-stick skillet on medium high heat
- Add bell peppers, pineapple and carrot; cook for 3 minutes
- Next, add shrimp to skillet; cook 3 minutes until shrimp begin to turn pink
- Pour cornstarch mixture into skillet; reduce heat and cook until sauce begins to thicken
- Plate rice, then add shrimp and sauce; garnish with green onions or thym and sesame seeds
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sweet and sour shrimp which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!