Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sweet potato spuds ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sweet potato spuds What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sweet potato spuds, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet potato spuds delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sweet potato spuds adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sweet potato spuds estimated approx 40 – 45 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sweet potato spuds home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sweet potato spuds use 15 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My family loves this beauty, sitting out in our pool area ejoying delicious food, with good company.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sweet potato spuds:
- 1 whole medium sweet potato
- 1/2 cooked roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup lactose free cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- 4 Tablespoons beetroot
- 1/4 red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 medium carrots (grated)
- 125 g lactose free yoghurt
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 fresh corn
- 2 Tablespoons lactose free sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Steps to make Sweet potato spuds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut sweet potato in half. Season with a little salt, pepper, add oil. Place sweet potato on a baking tray, lined with baking paper. Cook for approximately 40 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare all other ingredients. Once sweet potato is cooked, remove from oven and place onto a plate or large bowl.
- To make mayonnaise for coleslaw, add yoghurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a bowl, whisk well. Mix through cabbage and carrot.
- Build your spud, place cheese, beetroot, pineapple and coleslaw. Place remaining ingredients on top.
- Enjoy!! 😀
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sweet potato spuds which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!