Are you looking for recipe inspiration Tacos Al Pastor Marinade ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Tacos Al Pastor Marinade What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Tacos Al Pastor Marinade, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tacos Al Pastor Marinade delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tacos Al Pastor Marinade adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Tacos Al Pastor Marinade estimated approx 240 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Tacos Al Pastor Marinade home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Tacos Al Pastor Marinade use 12 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a Al Pastor Marinado for tacos. Amazingly delicious!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Tacos Al Pastor Marinade:
- 3 lbs Pork Meat, thin sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, Julienne
- 1/2 Pineapple, small dice
- 1/2 c Orange Juice
- 1/4 c White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 c Chili Powder
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 T Salt
- 1 t Oregano, dry
- 1 t Cumin, ground
- 2 Chipotle Peppers, minced
- 1/4 c Cilantro, chopped
Steps to make Tacos Al Pastor Marinade
- Take your pork meat and slice it as thin as possible, lay it down spread out in a half 4 in hotel pan
- Combine all the ingredients into the pan of pork, mix so all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Wrap air tight and let it sit for 4 hrs, or overnight.
- Heat a hot cast iron skillet or a flat top griddle and cook til nice and browned. The pork should fall apart quite a bit. But for maximum taco grade meat, give it a chop before serving. Top with your favourite taco toppings and you're good to go!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Tacos Al Pastor Marinade which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!