Are you looking for recipe inspiration Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I've just returned from Porto in Portugal. This cake (along with some local port) was a lovely welcome gift from our host Teresa. After long days being a tourist in a wonderful city, it was great to relax with cake and a glass of port. Teresa loves cooking and kindly shared her recipe. This was my first attempt.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake:
- 1 small pot natural yoghurt (approx.150 ml). The pot is then used as the standard measure for other ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 3 measures sugar (I used golden caster sugar)
- 1 measure vegetable oil of your choice
- Zest of 1 orange or 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange or 1 lemon
- 4 measures self-raising flour
Steps to make Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake
- Preheat oven to 160/170 degrees centigrade. Grease and flour normal size cake tin or silicon mould.
- In a large bowl combine eggs and sugar. Whisk until pale and fluffy. It is fine to use an electric whisk.,
- Add yoghurt, vegetable oil, citrus zest and citrus juice. Whisk again until combined.
- Use a wooden spoon to carefully fold in the flour.
- Pour into cake tin or mould and bake for approx. 30 minutes. Use the skewer test to make sure the cake is cooked. Remove from oven and cool before turning out.
- When cool, sprinkle lightly with icing sugar and serve with a glass of port or sweet wine. Alternatively the cake goes well with berries and fresh cream.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Teresa's yoghurt and citrus cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!