Are you looking for recipe inspiration Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken use 12 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Best served with rice or Asian noodles. The marinade can also be used as a stir fry sauce.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken:
- 4 each 6-8oz chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup White sugar
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp Vegitable oil
- 1 tbsp Red chile flakes
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 clove Minced garlic
Steps to make Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken
- Set aside chicken breasts and combine all other ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to a boil for several minutes and remove from heat and allow to cool. Marinate chicken beasts several hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken over high heat until fully cooked, flipping 90 degrees to create diamond grill marks. Top with sprigs of fresh cilantro and diced tomatoes and garnish with fresh or grilled pineapple.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!