Are you looking for recipe inspiration Tricia's Pineapple Crisp ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Tricia's Pineapple Crisp What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Tricia's Pineapple Crisp, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tricia's Pineapple Crisp delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tricia's Pineapple Crisp adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Tricia's Pineapple Crisp estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Tricia's Pineapple Crisp home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Tricia's Pineapple Crisp use 6 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Tricia's Pineapple Crisp:
- 4 cup fresh pineapple cut in chunks
- 3 tbsp Vitaspelt flour
- 3 tbsp organic brown sugar
- 1 cup Vitaspelt flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
Steps to make Tricia's Pineapple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Skin, core, and chop a fresh pineapple into chunks
- In a small mixing bowl add pineapple, 3 tablespoons flour, and 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Stir until pineapple is evenly covered and pour into an 8×8 baking dish
- In a clean mixing bowl, combine the remainder of the flour and sugar.
- Cut butter into mixture until it resembles peas.
- Top pineapple with the crumb topping mixture.
- Lighty cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Tricia's Pineapple Crisp which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!