Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce use 13 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love ❤️ raspberry sauce so much. It’s just perfect match for any kind of sweet desserts. IG @jenscookingdiary
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce:
- For the pound cake:
- 226 gr unsalted butter
- 200 gr granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 120 ml Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 gr all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- For raspberry sauce:
- 170 gr raspberries
- 50 gr granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
Steps to make Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and beat until combined.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the yoghurt and vanilla extract, then gradually fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the 9×5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven for about 50 – 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.nCover loosely with aluminum foil halfway through baking to prevent the cake from browning too much.
- Leave to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before pouring the raspberry sauce.
- For the raspberry sauce: Combine raspberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir for about 10 minutes until the raspberries break down and sugar dissolves.
- Add fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove from the heat and press sauce through a fine-mess strainer to remove seeds. Cool to room temperature. Pour the sauce on top of the cake.
- Enjoy! 😋
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!