Are you looking for recipe inspiration White Cake (egg whites) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas White Cake (egg whites) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of White Cake (egg whites), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare White Cake (egg whites) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it White Cake (egg whites) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make White Cake (egg whites) use 9 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Soft and moist crumb. nRecipe courtesy : Baking Sense cookbook by Eileen Gray. I slightly modified the recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make White Cake (egg whites):
- 2 cups (10oz, 285g) cake flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz, 340g) granulated sugar, 1/2 cup set aside
- 2 1/2 sticks (10 oz, 283g) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup (8 oz, 230g) plain yogurt at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla extract
- 6 fresh egg whites, at room temperature (do not use pasteurized egg whites or they might not whip up properly)
Steps to make White Cake (egg whites)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line three 8 inch cake pans with a circle of parchment paper or butter and flour the bottom of pans only. Do not butter and flour the sides of the pan.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt with 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a mixer bowl on low speed for 30 seconds to distribute the leavening.
- With the mixer on low speed, add half the yogurt and toss in the butter a tablespoon at a time. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.nWith the mixer running on low speed, add the remaining yogurt and vanilla.
- Increase the speed to medium and beat about 3-4 minutes until the batter lightens in texture and becomes aerated.nScrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to make sure there are no pockets of unmixed batter.
- In another bowl, whip the egg whites on medium high until they form soft peaks.nTurn the mixer to medium low and slowly add the other 1/2 cup sugar.nTurn the mixer to medium high and whip the whites to firm peak.
- Fold the whites into the base in 3 parts. Fold just until there are no streaks of egg white.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 3 pans and spread so it's level.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes until the center of the cake springs back when lightly pressed or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan and then turn out onto a cooling rack.
- I iced the cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/4896046-swiss-meringue-buttercream?via=sidebar-recipes)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make White Cake (egg whites) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!